Feb 24, 2008

The Architecture Profession: A Brief Introduction

"I'm writing this guide as universal as possible so that anybody who's interested in pursuing this field can get a definitive idea of what to do, where to go and how. I will update this as frequent as possible. There have been several inquiries on studying architecture, so I wish I could redirect them to this topic. Although I'm attached to UTM, my intention is purely altruistic and to provide information as neutral as possible."
This is a useful piece of material for those who is having interest in architecture courses and also in the field of architect posted in UTM's(Malaysia) lowyat forum.

passage from:
http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/623018


posted by midori mizu

1 comment:

bryantomato said...

thank you!! this was really really useful.

 

free hit counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Malaysia License.

@2010 DeArasis. SOME RIGHTS RESERVED.