Dec 12, 2007

DeAr students...


Many architecture students often regard architecture as "archi-torture"...
Yes, and it seems torturing even more severely after graduating & practising, I can see it during my training last time.
But I don't think the Dutch firm OMA shows this..
Some time ago I heard from somewhere that Rem Koolhaas sleeps alot..?
And only until recently I realised his partner, Ole Scheeren has got time to date international celebrity Maggie Cheung and attend parties..
I think maybe we should stop researching on theories and instead on how they manage to do so? (I wana date celebrities!)

Well, let's balance our life and enjoy architecture~

images from:
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Rem_Koolhaas.jpg
http://ent.people.com.cn/GB/1082/6624321.html



posted by afterrabbit

No comments:

 

free hit counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Malaysia License.

@2010 DeArasis. SOME RIGHTS RESERVED.