Apr 10, 2008

DATUM:KL 2008 - Distinction


Well well.. that's the flyer for the new DATUM Forum in KL~ (click image for larger view) in conjunction with ArchiDex 08, which is Malaysia's biggest annual architectural event.

I missed the DATUM 2007.. I missed Nishizawa.. that's my very very big regret!

This year we get Kengo Kuma, he's another 'mysterious' architect who has 'something' I am keen to look deeper into. So, I'll go this time.

Of course! Not to forget the other interesting architects who will also be present at this forum to share with us their works, experience, thoughts and passions!

See you there~!

posted by afterrabbit

No comments:

 

free hit counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Malaysia License.

@2010 DeArasis. SOME RIGHTS RESERVED.