Mar 31, 2010

Japan - The Strange Country

I'm getting much fond of these cool, Jap-ish flash videos. And they're quite abundant on Vimeo

Japan - The Strange Country (Japanese ver.) from Kenichi on Vimeo.


From the author, Kenichi:

---

This is my final thesis project. I created info-graphic, motion piece. My objective is to make Japanese people to think about that everything happening here in Japan, isn't that normal. So I created this video from foreigner's point of view, rather than Japanese people's point of view.

Both English and Japanese versions are available. (No, English version isn't available at the moment.)

By the way, please don't call me racist, because I am one of short, small eyes Japanese ;P

大学の卒業制作で制作した映像です。(日本語版)
日本で生活していると、当たり前すぎて気づかない「不思議な事実」を、海外で生活した経験も生かし、外国人の視点から統計とともに映像化しました。
笑いつつも、「なんか不思議だな」と考えてもらえれば幸いです。
日本語版と英語版を制作しました。

---

afterrabbit

No comments:

 

free hit counter

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Malaysia License.

@2010 DeArasis. SOME RIGHTS RESERVED.